Monday, May 10, 2010

My Favorite Summer Sandal

Of course we are inclined to absolutely love every style of our shoes, but I wouldn't be a woman, a human for that matter if I didn't dish on my favorite style for the season. The "Novela" sandal is quite possibly the best sandal that Pink Studio has created to date. From the day we recieved the developing sample, I was creating outfits in my head, thinking of what fun summer events I could wear it to. This sandal is so simple, yet incredible chic. It's silohuette can  be worn with the most dressiest of ensembles, as well as with the most casual of outfits. I am even wearing the "Novela" in gold next month as my "after-party" shoe at my cousin's wedding! If you can only get one pair of sandals this summer, "Novela" has to be it. It will carry you through to fall and quite possibly next summer! "Novela" is available at Endless.com in brown, gold and black. Cop this sandal ASAP and get ready to glam up your summer dresses, denim and rompers.

No comments:

Post a Comment